Apricot Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Looking for a great new recipe with plenty of fiber? Why not try out this apricot whole wheat bread recipe. In addition to the extra fiber, this recipe also relies on the fruit juices to help with the bread's sweetening. Consider trying this recipe with either pineapple or orange juice. Share it with your family and friends.
Ingredients you will need:
2 Pound Loaf
1 cup pear or apple juice
6 tbsp water
2 ½ tbsp honey
2 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
2 1/3 cups bread flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2/3 cup rolled oats
4 tsp gluten
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp bread machine yeast
2/3 cup of chopped dried apricots photo credit: miheco
1. First step, check your bread making machines manual first for mixing order.
2. Place all ingredients (except apricots) into bread pan.
3. Set crust your crust - medium and use Whole Wheat baking cycle.
4. Add apricots when machine beeps or during knead 1 and 2 cycles.
5. Once baking has finished, remove from bread making machines and allow to cool.
Please check out our bread machine listings.
Zojirushi BBCC S15 Automatic Bread Making Machine w Measuring Cup Spoon LOOK
|Powered by phpBay Pro|