Bread Machine – Banana Bread Recipe
This Banana Bread Recipe is a time and flavor-tested family favorite. Banana bread is a delicious way to use up those
over-ripe bananas sitting on your kitchen counter! Banana bread is a versatile bread that is suitable for toasting or just enjoying warm as an after dinner snack! Homemade apple butter is a delicious topping for a slice of fresh banana bread! Try this simple and flop-proof banana bread recipe that is sure to please every member of your family!
Ingredients you will need:
2 large eggs 1/3 cup of butter
1/8 cup milk 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/3 cup bread flour 2/3 cup of sugar
1 ¼ tsp baking powder ½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla photo credit: Vitorio Benedetti
1. Ensure that all of your banana bread recipe ingredients are at room temperature.
2. Measure your butter and milk and place them into your bread machine’s bread pan with the eggs and the mashed bananas.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl stir your dry ingredients together until well blended.
4. Add your dry ingredients into your bread machine’s bread pan, along with the other ingredients.
5. Select the Quick Bread setting on your bread machine.
1. Overripe bananas can be sliced and frozen in sealed freezer bags until you have the time to bake your banana bread. Be sure to write the date on the freezer bags so that you know which bananas should be used first!
2. Your baked banana bread can also be frozen for up to two weeks – this is particularly useful if you have a large number of bananas to use up or if you are preparing for a party or family gathering.
3. If you find yourself with left over banana bread, consider adding it to your next bread pudding!
4. Consider adding walnuts, raisins, or pieces of dried apple to your banana bread for a bit of variety.
5. For something a little different, consider topping your banana bread off with a cream cheese frosting!
Enjoy your Banana Bread Recipe.
Be sure to check out our listings of Bread making machines.
NEW Panasonic SD YD250 Automatic Bread Maker Electric Dough Mixer Machine
|Powered by phpBay Pro|