Bread Machine – Blueberry Bread
With the arrival of blueberry season, intrepid blueberry pickers may find themselves with more blueberries than they know what to do with! A quick and simple blueberry bread recipe is not only the ideal method for using extra blueberries but it also makes a great addition to a Sunday brunch or even a family picnic. This blueberry bread recipe yields a deliciously moist loaf that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
Optional - Chopped walnuts – 1/3 cup
1. Sift all of your dry ingredients until well blended
2. Place your dry ingredients into your bread machine’s bread pan.
3. Add the remaining ingredients on top of your dry ingredients. photo credit: PlayfulLibrarian
4. Select the White Bread setting on your bread machine.
6. Allow the blueberry loaf to cool on wire rack.
- This bread freezes well for up to two weeks!
- To add to the flavor of the blueberries, add a teaspoon of lemon extract. Sprinkle lemon zest on the top of your blueberry bread as an attractive and flavorful addition!
Enjoy your blueberry bread!
Be sure to check out our listings of Bread making machines.
Rosewill R BM 01 2 lbs Programmable Bread Loaf Maker Machine Home Bakery
|Powered by phpBay Pro|