Bread Machine – Granola Bread
Baking Granola bread tonight? Granola bread is known for its crisp texture and delicious taste. It makes an excellent breakfast treat. Try serving with a little butter and a fresh glass of juice.
Ingredients you will need:
1 ½ Granola Bread Recipe
3 cups bread flour
1 ¼ cup water
¾ cup granola
1 tsp salt
2 tbsps brown sugar
2 tbsps butter
1 ½ tsps active dry yeast
2 tbsps dry milk
¼ cup raisins photo credit: thepinkpeppercorn
1 tsp vanilla extract
Granola is an extremely popular cereal blend consisting of rolled oats, dried fruits, nuts and honey. It can found in both low and high fat forms.
1. Check bread machine’s manual for recommended mixing order.
2. First, place dry ingredients into bread machine bread pan.
3. Now add your liquid ingredients.
4. Select the basic setting on bread making machine. Start.
5. Once bread machine has finished, remove bread, cool using wire rack.
Enjoy your Granola Bread Recipe.
Don’t forget to check out our listings of Bread making machines.