Bread Machine Pecan Raisin Bread
Similar to the fruits of other members of the hickory genus, a pecan is really a drupe. Although related to the walnut, the pecan has a unique, rich/savory taste of its own. The addition of pecans to your bread mix is sure to create a family favorite.
Ingredients you will need:
2 pound loaf recipe
1 ¼ cups pecan halves
½ cup raisins
1 ½ cups water
1 ½ tbsps butter
3 1/3 cups bread flour
2/3 cups dark rye flour
1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
5 tsp gluten
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp bread machine yeast
1. Examine your bread making machines manual for mixing order. photo credit: quinet
2. Place all ingredients except nuts into bread pan.
3. Set crust your crust to medium and use basic for baking cycle.
4. Most machines have two kneading cycles, add nuts after the first.
5. Once baking has finished, remove from bread making machines and allow to cool.
Bread making machines, what a wonderful gift. Don’t forget to check out our bread making machine listings.
WELBILT ABM100 4 THE BREAD MACHINE BREAD MAKER COMPLETE WORKING VERY NICE
|Powered by phpBay Pro|