Bread Machine – Sprouted Bread Recipe
We’re all familiar with the health benefits of whole wheat bread. Sprouted grain breads are also good for us. They are low in saturated fat and made with organic ingredients.
Sprouted bread is bread produced using whole grains that have been allowed to germinate or sprout. Grains that have been germinated and are uncooked as in sprouted breads; retain large amounts of their nutritional value. As you probably already know, a lot of our food's nutritional values are destroyed during the process of cooking. High in vitamins and minerals, fiber, proteins and antioxidants, a bread machine sprouted bread recipe is sure to take center stage in your baking arsenal.
Here is a great Bread Machine Sprouted Wheat bread recipe.
Ingredients you will need: Sprouted bread recipe - 2 pound loaf
1 ½ cups water
2 ¾ cups bread flour
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 ¼ cups lightly ground sprouted wheat berries
3 tbsp oil
1 ½ tsp dry active yeast
3 tbsp honey
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp gluten
Directions: Sprouted Bread Recipe
1. Sift all of your dry ingredients until well blended. (Except wheat berries)
2. Place your dry ingredients into your bread machine’s bread pan.
3. Add the remaining ingredients on top of your dry ingredients. (Except wheat berries)
4. Select the Whole Wheat Bread setting on your bread machine.
5. Add berries during nut signal. (Check bread machine owner’s manual)
6. Allow bread to cool when done on wire rack.
Enjoy this Sprouted Wheat bread recipe!
Be sure to check out our listings of Bread making machines.
Rosewill R BM 01 2 lbs Programmable Bread Loaf Maker Machine Home Bakery
|Powered by phpBay Pro|