Flax Seed Whole Wheat Bread
Here is a great video for baking Flax Seed Whole Wheat bread in our bread making machines.
Ingredients you will need:
225 grams of water
228 grams Whole Wheat Flour
83 grams White Flour
30 grams honey
30 grams oil
½ tsp dry yeast
The following post should help with the metric conversions.
Follow your bread making machines manual for the recommended order of adding ingredients.
Use the whole wheat setting for your bread machine.
Once your bread making machine is done, allow bread to cool on wire rack.
- Pack of four, 44-ounces per unit (total of 176 ounces)
- Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat and gluten
- Can be made into delicious homemade cakes, cookies, breads, muffins, pancakes and waffles
- Contains a blend of gluten-free flours from potatoes, sorghum, tapioca, garbanzo and fava beans
- Wheat, gluten and dairy free
Cakes; Cookies; Waffles; Pancakes; Breads; Muffins. Wheat free. Gluten free. Dairy free. All natural product. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat and gluten. Contains a blend of gluten-free flours from potatoes, sorghum, tapioca, garbanzo and fava beans.
List Price: $ 33.12
- Case of four 14-ounce packages (56 total ounces)
- Made from 100% all-natural soy protein
- An excellent source of soy isoflavones and soy protein
- Easily digestible; use in smoothies, shakes, or sprinkled into cereal
- Packaged in Milwaukie, Oregon
Bob's Red Mill Soy Protein Powder is over 75% protein from soybeans. It has very little flavor, disperses readily in liquid, and is highly digestible, so you can easily add it to food and drinks for a nutritional boost! All natural.
List Price: $ 32.64
Don't forget to check out our listings of great bread making machines.