Bread Machine – Focaccia Bread Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
3 ¼ Cups white bread flour 1 Cup Water
3 tbsp olive oil 1 ½ tsp sugar
1 ½ tsp instant dry yeast 1 tsp salt
1 tsp sea salt Rosemary
Are you ready to bake?
1. Lets begin by adding the water to your bread pan.
2. Add Olive oil.
3. Slowly sprinkle in flour covering the liquids.
4. Add yeast and sugar, mix.
5. Add salt. Set machine to “Dough” or “Pizza dough”. Start.
6. Grease a large cookie sheet. Once dough is ready, remove and place onto cookie sheet.
7. Spread evenly over cookie sheet, cover, let rise for 30- 45 minutes. Your dough should double in size.
8. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
9. Poke multiple holes in dough using wooden handle of spoon.
10. Brush an extra 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the dough.
11. Srinkle bread with one teaspoon of sea salt.
12. Sprinkle with rosemary.
13. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
14. Place on wire rack to cool.
Serve with olive oil. Enjoy your Focaccia bread recipe.
Be sure to check out our listings of Bread making machines.