Gluten Free Bread Tips
The challenge to Gluten free baking is in the making of a dough that has the elasticity of regular gluten bread. This quality is important to he bread together. In this post you will find a few tips for making great gluten free bread.
When baking gluten free bread
1. Try using a whisk when mixing together dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined then add to the bread pan.
2. When possible, cider vinegar can be added to the wet ingredients, it acts as a preservative in the baked loaf.
3. Due to the fact that your gluten free recipes contain eggs, avoid using the delay timer on your bread making machines.
4. Wheat breads tend to have domed tops. Gluten free breads tend to have a flat top.
5. Don’t forget to completely cool your bread before slicing. Once cool, slice with a serrated knife. photo credit: FotoosVanRobin
Bread making machines are handy when baking gluten free bread.
Be sure to check out of a few of our bread machine listings.