Gluten Free – Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
Gluten free baking works wonderfully in bread machines. If you are not allergic to gluten then the breads may seem unpalatable. If you are gluten intolerant, just the thought of a slice of bread at dinner may excite you beyond belief. The tricky part of baking gluten free bread is your dough. It has to have the stretch qualities of gluten dough. The quality helps to hold the dough together. As the gluten free doughs are thick, you also need a strong motor in your bread making machine.
1. Check bread making machine manual for the manufacturer recommended mixing order.
2. Add ingredients to bread pan.
3. Select a non gluten or quick yeast setting. photo credit: grongar
4. Close Bread maker, Start.
5. Once your bread is done, allow to cool on wire rack.
Be sure to check out our listings of bread making machines and other related items.
- 600-watt programmable breadmaker makes 1-1/2- or 2-pound loaves of bread
- 12 cooking functions; 3 shade selections; 13-hour delay bake; LED display; touch-control panel
- Metal utensils should not be used with removable nonstick baking pan
- Wash by hand only; instructions with recipes included
- Measures approximately 14 by 19 by 13-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
List Price: $ 102.09