Great Vienna Bread Recipe
Vienna bread is similar to French bread, but made with the addition of butter for flavor and milk. One thing to note, Vienna bread doesn’t have the crisp crust similar to those of other breads made without butter. Vienna Bread is a definite favorite of France and sure to be top choice in your home.
Ingredients you will need:
1 ½ Pound Vienna Bread Recipe
½ cup water
½ cup milk
3 tbsp unsalted butter
3 cups bread flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp gluten
1 ½ tsp salt
2 ¼ tsps bread machine yeast photo credit: grongar
1. Check your bread machine owner’s manual for recommended mixing order.
2. Add your dry ingredients to bread machine bread pan.
3. Add your liquid ingredients.
3. Select basic setting/crust on medium for bread making machine. Start.
4. Once bread machine has finished, remove bread, allow to cool on wire rack.
Enjoy your Vienna Bread Recipe.
Be sure to check out our bread making machine listing.
Hamilton Beach 29881 HomeBaker 2Lb Breadmaker Paddles Automatic Bread Machine
|Powered by phpBay Pro|